The Kavidoors controlled atmosphere sliding door is specially designed for holding rooms, fruit and vegetable ripening, controlled atmosphere applications, and storage at very low levels of ULO oxygen.
They have a window to control the process of preservation and maturation of food.
CE marking and UNE-EN 13241-1 certification.
Wide range of coatings to guarantee maximum durability, even in the most aggressive environments: 25 u white lacquered steel, Inox 304, PVC Food Safe and PET.
ADVANTAGES CONTROLLED ATMOSPHERE SLIDING DOOR
Some of the main advantages of the controlled atmosphere sliding door are:
- Guarantees longer storage periods.
- Convenient access to the guide during installation, adjustment or repair.
- Aluminum window for access and control of the conservation, inspection and tuning process.
- Corrosion resistance, even in aggressive environments depending on the finish.
- Strong and durable mechanical elements.
- Great resistance and durability.
- Precision adjustment with 4 points.
- Materials in stainless steel and anodized aluminum.
- High tightness. Comprehensive gas control, no leaks thanks to the inflatable door closure.
- Quick and easy installation with little maintenance. Pre-assembled door.
- Adaptation to the work.
- Custom manufacturing.
|Categories:||Cold storage doors.|
|Aplication:||Conservation, ripening, controlled atmosphere and storage rooms at very low levels of ULO oxygen. .|
|Materials:||PIR foam, PET, INOX, lacquered steel.|
|Maximun measures:||3000×4000 mm.|
|Manufacturing time:||2 weeks.|