The Kavidoors hinged or swing cold storage door is intended for use in cold rooms (+0 ° C), freezing rooms (-20 ° C), and freezing tunnels (-40 ° C). They are ideal for the meat, dairy, fruit and vegetable, fishing and logistics industries.
They are suitable for large spaces or with air spaces, transit of handling machinery and rooms with refrigeration machines.
This type of door has special hinges, with a maximum opening angle of 180º and a retention position of 120º. They are adjustable in the three directions “3D”, being able to adjust when the ground is not level.
Swing cold storage door models: commercial refrigerated door and industrial refrigerated door, the latter having a greater thickness of the leaf and a greater capacity to withstand low temperatures (-40ºC).
It is supplied with a wide range of coatings to guarantee maximum durability, also in aggressive environments, and in a wide variety of RAL colors.
ADVANTAGES SWING DOOR FOR COLD STORAGE
- Quick and easy installation as it comes pre-installed.
- Hinges of high mechanical resistance and adjustable in the three directions.
- Save of time and money.
- Low maintenance.
- High durability and resistance to intensive use.
- Optimal functional, climatic, hygienic and sanitary qualities.
- Corrosion resistance, even in aggressive environments depending on the finish.
- The pivoting cold room door is customizable.
- Energy efficiency.
- Adaptable to project requirements.
|Categories:||Cold storage doors.|
|Aplication:||Temperature 0°C to -40°C .|
|Materiales:||PIR foam, PET, INOX, lacquered steel.|
|Maximun measures:||1800×4000 mm.|
|Manufacturing time:|| 2 weeks.|