The Kavidoors vertical lift cold storage door is designed as a solution in cold rooms from (+0 ° C) to (-40 ° C) and access areas where there is no lateral space but there is free height.
These refrigerated doors are characterized by their durability and resistance to corrosion. In addition, they have an anti-roll-anti-fall system patented by Kavidoors and CE marked.
The leaf has a double flexible co-extruded EPDM gasket that ensures a perfect tightness of the guillotine door.
They are supplied with a wide range of coatings, and in a wide variety of RAL colors.
ADVANTAGES COLD ROOM GUILLOTINE DOOR
These are some of the advantages of the vertical lift cold storage door .
- Easy-clean hygienic finish.
- High tightness and insulation.
- Suitable for wet areas.
- Materials in stainless steel and anodized aluminum.
- Hidden wiring.
- Strong and durable mechanical elements.
- Corrosion resistance, even in aggressive environments depending on the finish.
- Quick and easy installation with easy maintenance. Pre-assembled door.
- Optimal for the food industry.
- Convenient access to the guide during installation, adjustment or repair.
|Categories:||Cold storage doors.|
|Aplication:||Temperature 0°C TO-40°C.|
|Materiales:||PIR foam, PET, INOX, lacquered steel|
|Maximun measures:||4500×5500 mm.|
|Manufacturing time:|| 2 weeks.|