The Kavidoors high-speed self-repairing roll-up door provides a solution for the division of work areas, both indoors and outdoors, with high traffic of people and vehicles requiring rapid opening and closing maneuvers. Thanks to its self-repairing function, if it receives a blow, the canvas comes out of the guides without suffering any damage, and immediately afterwards, it flies to its original position to continue working as normal.
The self-repairing doors are made to measure and have a wide variety of RAL colors to meet the needs of each client, as well as multiple optional features: additional peepholes, customized corporate tarpaulins, different opening and closing options.
ADVANTAGES HIGH SPEED SELF-REPAIRING ROLL-UP DOOR
These are some of the advantages of the Kavidoors high-speed self-repairing door:
- Closing with climatic and sanitary guarantees by using a system of tarps without reinforcements and a hermetic guide.
- Opening and closing with speed variator. Maximum opening speed of 1.2 m / s.
- Durability: Kavidoors high speed doors are made of high quality materials, offering great resistance and durability.
- Safety: it meets the safety standards required under the EN13241-1 standard and complies with class 3 for wind resistance. The motor complies with the DIN-EN 12453 standard for “Industrial, Commercial and Garage Doors.
- Easy assembly: easy programming and regulation, as well as low maintenance.
- Self-repairing system.
- Door pre-installed and with all the hardware.
|Aplication:||Conceived for exterior and interior and intensive use.|
|Materials:||High resistance PVC canvas. Barrier photocell. Various RAL colors available.|
|Maximum speed:||Opening 1.0m / s and closing 1.0m / s.|
|Sectors:||Suitable for industrial sectors such as pharmaceuticals, agri-food, automotive, etc.|