Kavidoors spiral high-speed doors are designed to be installed in those places where high thermal insulation and high opening and closing speeds are required.
Possibility of application both indoors as well as outdoors on facades in sectors such as logistics, food, automotive, industry or transport.
ADVANTAGES HIGH-SPEED SPIRAL DOOR
These are some of advantages of Kavidoors high-speed spiral doors:
- Logistics processes: improve workflows and logistics processes.
- Resistance against class 3-4 wind loads and impacts. Resistance up to 6.000 x 6.000 mm and more than 500.000 cycles.
- Energy saving.
- Customized design.
- Low maintenance and easy to replace.
- High opening and closing speed: opening up to 2.5 m/s and closing up to 1 m/s.
- High thermal insulation.
- Guided: Low-wear, quiet guiding operation.
|Aplication:||Indoor and outdoor use.|
|Materials:||Anodized E6/EV1 aluminum, 40 mm PIR foam.|
|Wide resistance:||Class 3 and 4 and shock.|
|Opening speed:||2.5 m/s and close 1.0 m/s.|
|Colors:||Wide variety of RAL colors.|