The indoor doors or service doors are designed for intensive use in positive temperature environments. They are especially recommended for hotels, clinics, hospitals, the pharmaceutical industry, restaurants, shops, agribusiness, hypermarkets and supermarkets.
Indoor doors models
Hinged service door
Kavidoors hinged doors are specially designed for pedestrian use in positive temperature environments (+0 ° C). They are installed in order to divide work or service areas. It has optimal climatic, hygienic and sanitary functional qualities. It has a high level of both thermal and acoustic insulation. The oval EPDM weatherstrip gives the door a better seal and prevents noise and the passage of drafts. The pivoting service door can be single or double leaf.
Sliding service doors
Kavidoors sliding doors can be industrial or commercial. They are specially designed to close or divide work rooms with positive temperatures in the chemical, pharmaceutical and food industries and in the health sector. It has excellent behavior against fire and has a high level of insulation. It is suitable for contact with food. The hygienically designed track cover aids in cleaning tasks. Its double guidance provides a Kavidoors patented anti-fall-anti-tip safety system.
- The swing doors can be made of PVC, injected, polyethylene and flexible isothermal.
- Kavidoors PVC swing doors are the intermediate solution between the slat curtain and the high-speed door for dividing spaces and closing drafts. Installation in any type of food industry, supermarkets, hypermarkets, hotels and restaurants.
- Kavidoors injected swing doors are specially designed for intensive use in positive temperature environments. Ideal for installing in hotels, clinics, hospitals, restaurants, kitchens, shops, agribusiness, supermarkets and hypermarkets.
- Kavidoors polyethylene swing doors are specially designed for indoor use, high traffic and in positive temperature environments. Excellent performance behavior to impact, scratches and corrosion, make this door an ideal solution to be installed in restaurants, kitchens, agribusiness, supermarkets and hypermarkets.
- Kavidoors isothermal flexible swing doors can be single or double leaf, with interchangeable parts and transparent antibacterial windows. Ideal for use in cold rooms, hospitals, supermarkets, the agricultural sector …
PVC slat curtain
Kavidoors PVC slat curtains are an economical solution for places that require insulation, temperature control or environmental separation. The slats are made of quality PVC, flexible and transparent in blue color. Designed for negative temperature controlled environments for use in cold storage (+0 ° C) and freezing (-20 ° C) rooms. Used especially in supermarkets, small shops and in the meat and fishing industries. Ideal for rooms that require compliance with health regulations. The slats are disassembled individually, which facilitates their replacement if necessary.
Isothermal slat curtain
Kavidoors isothermal slat curtain are made with two interwoven PVC-Nylon outer skins and a 7mm thick foamed insulating textile core. They represent a revolutionary solution for places that require insulation, temperature control or environmental separation with properties superior to standard PVC models. They are designed for negative temperature controlled environments for use in cold storage (+0 ° C) and freezer (-20 ° C) rooms. The slats cannot be split and in the case of having to replace any of them it is done easily as they can be disassembled individually. It is made of fireproof materials and prevents the formation of ice.
Insulated slat roller shutter
Kavidoors insulated slat roller blinds are designed to separate and isolate different work areas with acoustic and thermal changes or intended for different uses. They are ideal for the airport, logistics, automotive, agri-food or transport sectors. The slats are made of 75×20 mm insulated profiled aluminum. The guide wheels have a special low-friction finish for minimal noise and maximum durability.