Kavidoors hinged service doors are specially designed for pedestrian use in ambient temperature environments. Application in industrial, commercial and health sector offices such as laboratories, hospitals, clinics, clean rooms and radiology, to divide work areas or services.
Use in areas with positive temperature (+ 0 °). They can be one or two leaves.
The pivot door is supplied with a wide range of additional options to adapt it to the requirements of each client. Its different coatings, sheet and hardware, will increase its duration; antibacterial finishes can optionally be made. These interior doors can be made in a wide variety of RAL colors for their correct integration.
ADVANTAGES HINGED SERVICE DOOR
Here are some of the benefits of the Kavidoors Pivot Service Door:
- Optimal functional, climatic, hygienic and sanitary qualities.Optimal functional, climatic, hygienic and sanitary qualities.
- Easy and simple installation. Pre-installed door.
- Adaptation to panel / work regardless of the thickness and the demands of the project.
- High durability.
- Corrosion resistance, even in aggressive environments depending on the finish.
- High level of thermal and acoustic insulation.
- Save of time and money.
|Materials:||PIR foam / lacquered steel / PET / INOX.|
|Maximun measures:||2200×2400 mm.|
|Manufacturing time:|| 2 weeks.|