The Kavidoors PVC fixed slat curtain is a very easy and economical solution to separate different interior environments with a lot of movement. It is used to divide areas with a hygienic-sanitary category.
They are an economical solution for places that require insulation, temperature control or environmental separation.
Designed for negative temperature controlled environments for use in cold storage (+0 ° C) and freezer (-20 ° C) rooms. Ideal for rooms that require compliance with health regulations.
ADVANTAGES FIXED PVC SLAT CURTAIN
These are some of the advantages of Kavidoors slat curtains:
- Simple and fast installation.
- Minimal maintenance.
- Easy replacement of slats.
- Fixing inside the frame, on the ceiling, on the wall or outside.
- Fixing tube and stainless steel clips with individually removable slats.
- Great energy savings by reducing the massive loss of temperature.
- Hygiene and resistance in aggressive environments.
- Optimal functional, climatic, hygienic and sanitary qualities.
|Aplication:||Temperature (0º to -20º)..|
|Materials:||PVC / Stainless steel.|
|Manufacturing time:||2 weeks.|